It's Friday. My brain is tired. Today I am making a list. It is Mother's Day this weekend (and Chad's birthday!) so let's talk about my favorite thing: my babies
1. Aidan: He is playing t-ball. He can now randomly ride his bike without training wheels. Like he literally just decided to do it, got on his bike and took off. Chad and I stood there with puzzled faces. It was awesome. He LOVES living in the country. Fishing, bug catching, frog chasing. Getting dirty. He starts kindergarten this fall (sniffle).
2. Elin: She is getting so big. Talking up a storm. It's hilarious that I see a difference in Aidan and Elin with their first words, like real words. Elin's? Tractor. Cow. Other general countrified terms. Aidan didn't hear "tractor" for a long time. Elin sees them everyday driving down our road and the cows live right across the street. It's great. She also loves "oh man!" She is about to need a hair cut. Her wild curls are just a little out of control at this point. Elin is loving daycare and all her little buddies. She is a daddy's girl. LOVES shoes (aw just like her momma). Bossy. Has a little temper (I mean, is a little diva). Is adorable.
3. Cookie: This one is easy...a general pain in my arse. But a cute one. Psycho bulldog. Never knew such a stout little creature could jump like a deer. She is bananas. And we love her.
4. I really don't have a #4, but I do have a touch of OCD (can you have just a touch of that??) and the 3 were bothering me.
5. The weather is awesome right now. Chad's birthday is tomorrow!! Maybe this year he will remember how old he is. He completely thought he was a year younger than what he actually was last year...true story. Poor guy :)